Read the article in Explore Big Sky!
“Battle of The Chefs! " Pairsine Big Sky 2015:
AS SEEN IN
Pairsine Chefs Fine Food and Wine Pairing Competition- Big Sky Resort
At the 2nd Annual Vine and Dine Festival
Thursday August 13, 2015, 6 to 9pm
Big Sky Resort- Peaks Terrace
50 Big Sky Resort Road
Big Sky, Montana
10 Chefs/ 20 Gourmet Food & Wine Pairings
Tickets: $75 Now On Sale!
Wine Country Network Pairs With Big Sky Resorts for Pairsine Competition on August 13th
Signature food and wine pairing series now part of the Vine and Dine Festival!
Pairsine (pronounced "Pair Zeen") is where premium beverages and spectacular cuisine collide! The National Competition rolls into Montana on Thursday, August 13 to challenge the chef's knowledge and expertise in creating original, gourmet wine and cuisine pairings.
The event will feature ten local chefs, twenty gourmet food pairings and more than twenty premium wines showcased at Big Sky Resort's 2nd Annual Vine and Dine Festival.
The prestigious panel of professional judges includes:
- Fred Dame, MS
- Jay Fletcher, MS
- Kent Torrey, Master Of Cheese, Owner of The Cheese Shop of Carmel, CA
- Chef Scott Giambastiani, Google Global Program Chef
Industry professionals will taste the pairings and award the "Best Chef" and "Most Creative Chef" awards. However, the grandest prize of all is awarded by the consumer attendees' votes. The winning chef receives the coveted "People's Choice" award.
- Laura Ritter, Chef, Peaks Restaurant
- Nick Steen, Executive Chef, Lone Mountain Ranch
- Wilson Wieggel, Chef, Summit Hotel
- Mason Zeglen, Executive Chef, 14 North
- Tony Anderson, Executive Chef, Big Sky Resort
- Alex Hoeksema, Chef/Owner, Lotus Pad
- Andres Titus, Executive Chef, Peaks Restaurant
- Eric Holup, Executive Chef, Huntley Lodge @ Big Sky
- Anna Dickson, Personal Chef
- Jake Irwin, Executive Chef, Rainbow Ranch Lodge
Confirmed participating wineries include:
- Bibi Graetz
- Witchery Winery
- Renwood Winery
- Justin Winery
- Brooks Winery
- Elk Cove Winery
- Truchard Winery
- Reininger Winery
- Raptor Ridge
- Kistler Winery
- Linne Calodo
- Flowers Winery
- Klinker Brick
- Arcadian Winery
- Natalies Estate
- Amavi Cellars
- Pepper Bridge
ORDER BY PHONE: (303) 664-5700
Check out the full range of events offered at this year’s Vine and Dine Festival.